What is soundproofing?
To put it simply, you have a room and don’t want outside sounds to get inside or vice versa. It’s Soundproof. Soundproofing can bring a lot of benefits in both daily life and professional business and work environments.
Which spaces need soundproofing?
Why do you need professional soundproofing?
Soundproofing is a need not only of studios or bars. Sometimes, a quiet home or bedroom will be the place you love, restorative physically and mentally. So why do you need professional soundproofing?
1. Privacy. Do not be disturbed by noise, rest assured to work, rest or meet, discuss important issues.
2. Health. Try turning off all fans, computers, TVs… in the office or bedroom for a moment, you will immediately feel an unexpected relaxation thanks to the quiet. The mind will be more relaxed, sleep will be deeper. Noise pollution is one of the biggest urban problems. We can help you keep yourself, your family and loved ones healthy.
3. Comfortable entertainment. Do you like to sing Karaoke, watch movies or meet friends? There is nothing more boring than having fun when a neighbor comes in to remind you to speak softly or lower the volume. Soundproof room allows you to enjoy entertainment, singing, movies at high volume without disturbing the people around.
4. Ensure business and work smoothly. Many business units Bar, Pub, Karaoke, coffee live music, music education institutions have been severely affected by business performance due to constant difficulties with neighbors or government agencies because loud noise comes out. Professional soundproofing rooms will eliminate all these thorny problems, giving you peace of mind for long-term business and teaching.
5. Real result. The biggest difference between professional sound insulation and poor quality soundproofing is the effect after finishing the work. Poor quality solutions will waste your time and money without being able to solve the root of the problem you are facing, which is to prevent noise to meet the original technical requirements.
The difference between professional sound insulation and poor quality soundproofing
- Scientific design method, calculation, detailed simulation to each ceiling, wall and floor configuration helps customers achieve their goals with the most economical cost.
- The construction process is rigorous and meticulous, achieving high precision.
- Accurately ensure the performance of the soundproofing system after completion.
- Organize test results with specialized equipment before handing over.
Capital Studio music production complex with rooms meeting international technical standards for acoustics (acoustics). The noise level of the room is less than 20 dBA. Designed and built by iSS Acoustics.
- The design is not based on acoustical standards, often using a single configuration for all walls, following a template available on the internet or subjective inference regardless of the current status and needs of the user. how are you.
- In the construction process, cheap materials and supplies are often used, which leads to poor sound insulation performance and affects the health of users.
- Do not organize testing and report results to the investor before handing over.
Why should you work with iSS Acoustics?
- Thorough research, dedicated advice. Grasping the needs, giving reasonable advice to help save maximum costs for you.
- Professional Soundproof Design. The team of engineers is well-trained by internationally reputable acoustic experts.
- Professional Sound Insulation. Professional construction team, close supervision.
- Material. High quality and ensure health safety for users.
- Insurance. The project is warranted for 1 year and maintenance and technical support for life.
Composer Mr. Siro
Chất lượng hoàn thiện sắc nét hơn cả bản 3D, tận tâm tận tình tư vấn đủ mọi mong muốn của khách hàng, chất lượng thì tốt hơn cả lời nói, những gì nhận được khiến khách hàng vô cùng biết ơn.
Cảm ơn các anh đã rất nhiệt tình giúp JustaTee hoàn thiện phòng studio một cách ưng ý nhất. Phòng ok lắm! Nếu có dịp làm phòng nào khác nhất định sẽ quay lại “làm phiền” iSS!
Mr. Lukas Rimbach, GiK Acoustics
It is VERY flat regardless! Great job!
And that is as good as a smaller room like that can get possibly, really impressive!
A lot of people claim they know their stuff and would be scared to show results, you can definitely show these to anybody.
In all honesty you could have gotten lucky with the room but the dimensions don’t seem so lots of respect! I can’t say that all the rooms I treat turn out that well. Of course it is due to budget constraints and the limitation of working with modules.