Acoustic Laboratory, Anechoic Chamber, or Sound Test Room is a place where factories and research companies use to measure the acoustic characteristics of equipment such as noise level, frequency response, and response. time, etc. The device under test can be motors, generators, air conditioners, loudspeakers, or any kind of machine.
Therefore, these rooms always have a completely different design from the usual studio and music room. The technical criteria are very strict.
Therefore, finding a reliable consultant, designer and constructor is a big concern of investors.
Poor quality acoustic labs often experience the following problems:
- The criteria for background noise do not meet the specified technical standards
- Excessive noise coming from the air conditioning system
- Less durable material quickly degrades after a period of use
- The load of the floating floor system is not large enough leading to degradation, rapid damage, loss of vibration isolation when used to measure heavy equipment.
- The sound inside the test room is not completely suppressed, the low frequencies are still too loud compared to the mid and high frequencies, leading to inaccurate measurement results
- Not convenient during use
All of the above problems are the result of poor design and construction, leading to a waste of money and time.
Solutions for Acoustic Laboratory, Sound Test Room
iSS Acoustics offers a comprehensive acoustic solution for acoustic labs, sound test rooms. Here are the essentials to complete such a space.
High-end acoustic labs always start with professional design. Two rooms that look alike can have completely different acoustic characteristics, noise levels, and accuracy.
iSS Acoustics designs specialized function rooms according to the specific technical standards of each field. The entire structure of walls, ceilings, and floors must be designed specifically according to the intended use and technical requirements, not stereotyped according to some popular formulas (which have not been tested for quality).
The acoustic labs designed by iSS Acoustics always have the following advantages:
- Tailor-made for each project, according to specific requirements
- Optimized layout, improving both sound absorption, sound insulation, and usability
- Precise sound
- Work for a long time without getting tired
- The air conditioning and ventilation systems are optimized for noise, ensuring the lowest noise level when operating at maximum level.
Poor sound insulation design and construction is the first cause of wasting your money and time, making the acoustic lab/sound test room unable to function as it should. Repairs and renovations related to soundproofing are also extremely expensive.
Professional soundproofing solutions of iSS Acoustics always bring good performance according to your needs at the most reasonable cost thanks to smart design, meticulous and precise construction:
- Dedicated soundproof design for each project, not stereotyped
- High efficiency
- Careful construction, technical guarantee
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems are reasonably arranged, with a noise reduction system to ensure effective sound insulation
For a professional acoustic lab, a good design can be destroyed if entrusted to a contractor who does not specialize in this field.
With the experience of constructing hundreds of high-end architectural acoustics projects in Vietnam that has been tested for sound quality after completion, you can rest assured when working with iSS Acoustics:
- Professional technician team
- Close monitoring
- Precise and meticulous construction
- Good quality materials
- 1-year construction warranty
Choosing the Right Contractor
iSS Acoustics is the leading designer and constructor of architectural acoustics in Vietnam. We have worked with talented artists and sound engineers (Nguyen Hai Phong, Touliver, Khac Hung, Duong Cam…), and provide acoustics and audio solutions with excellent performance.
The acoustic labs designed by us all meet the important specifications of the international standards.
Please contact us whenever you need advice on acoustic laboratory in particular and acoustics in general.