The music classroom is an environment that requires higher sound quality than normal classrooms and lecture halls. Because in addition to needing to hear the lecture clearly, students also have to listen to the instrument and the teacher’s singing to practice.
Moreover, the average volume in the music classroom is also much higher than in the normal classroom. Especially when learning very loud musical instruments such as trumpet, drums, piano, etc.
A poor quality music classroom always faces the following problems:
- Too much outside noise entering the room affects the entertainment experience
- Poor sound insulation affects the surrounding neighbors, losing the freedom and privacy when entertaining and relaxing in the room.
- Blurry sound, lack of sharpness, poor connection with image content
- Extremely unstable bass in various seats in the room
- The sound system is too bulky but not suitable
- Excessive noise from the air conditioning system
- Not convenient during use
All of the above problems are the result of bad design and construction, leading to wasting time and money
Solutions for Music Classroom
iSS Acoustics provides comprehensive solutions for design, construction, and sound systems for high-end music classrooms. Here are the essentials to complete such a room.
A high-quality music classroom always starts with a professional design. Two similar-looking rooms can have completely different soundproofing performances.
iSS Acoustics acoustic treatment design for a high-end music classroom has the following advantages:
- Each project is designed specifically, no two projects are the same
- Clear, natural sound from the speaker as well as normal conversation
- Even, stable sound distribution in all areas of the room
- Reduced feedback when using microphones caused by reverberation
- Does not affect the aesthetics and interior
Soundproofing repairs and renovations are extremely expensive. You have to remove the old furniture and soundproofing system, then install the new soundproofing system and redo the interior. Not to mention you will lose a series of fixed costs to maintain the center’s business.
The soundproof solution of iSS Acoustics always brings good performance according to your needs at the most reasonable cost thanks to smart design and meticulous and precise construction:
- High efficiency
- Reasonable cost
- Careful construction, technical assurance
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems are reasonably arranged, with a noise reduction system for air conditioners to ensure sound insulation performance.
For a music classroom, a good soundproof design can be completely ruined if you hire a contractor who does not specialize in this field or does the construction incorrectly.
With experience in designing and constructing hundreds of high-class architectural acoustics projects in Vietnam that have been tested for sound quality after completion, you can rest assured when working with iSS Acoustics.
- Professional technician team
- Close monitoring
- Precise and meticulous construction
- High-quality materials, safe for users’ health
- 1-year warranty for construction, long-term maintenance, and technical support when needed
A Sound System is an essential part of any music classroom. Basic equipment includes:
- Small and medium-sized stage speakers
- Guitar cabinet
- Bass cabinet
- Mixer, Microphone, Amplifier…
What are the benefits of a professionally designed and installed sound system?
- Very good sound quality
- Band members will hear each other’s sounds clearly without having to turn up the speakers
- Speaker durability is also improved due to proper speaker protection settings
DYNAMIK Speakers & Cabinets
We have worked with German audio experts for many years to develop our own high-end DYNAMIK speaker system with an excellent price/performance ratio. Product lines include:
- Studio monitor
- Guitar cabinet
- Bass cabinet
- Instrument cabinet (separate speakers for instruments other than guitar, bass)
Choosing the Right Contractor
iSS Acoustics is a company that designs and constructs spaces with high requirements for sound quality in Vietnam. We have worked with great artists and sound engineers (Nguyen Hai Phong, Touliver, Khac Hung, Duong Cam…), and brought solutions with great performance.
Here are some typical projects we have done:
Please feel free to contact us whenever you need to consult or implement a project on music classrooms or you can submit a consultation request using the following form: